Bloody Valentine

by James Patterson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by 97idefix of Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 2/25/2015
Journal Entry 1 by 97idefix from Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Found in my bookshelf and now it´s time to read.

Content:
This year Valentine's Day isn't for romance. It's for murder.Mega rich restaurant owner Jack Barnes and his second wife Zee are very much in love. However, their plans for Valentine's Day are about to be torn apart by the most violent murder.Who is the strange figure plotting this sick crime? Who hates Jack that much? There are plenty of suspects living in Jack's fancy block of flats. Is it them, or could it be the work of an outsider with a twisted mind? One thing's for sure, the police have got their work cut out solving this bloody mess.

Journal Entry 2 by 97idefix at Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, February 27, 2015
Valentine´s day in London. Jack and his pregnant wife Zee will celebrate this day. But on her way to him something happens and they won´t celebrate anymore.... His last wife died some years ago in a fire, she was pregnant too.
A short thriller written by James Patterson, tension on every page!

gelesen für die 9gag reading challenge: Ein Buch von deinem Lieblingsautor, welches du bisher noch nicht gelesen hast.

Journal Entry 3 by 97idefix at Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, January 30, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/30/2016 UTC) at Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

It´s now traveling to China. Thanks so much for your christmas ornament - I loved it!!! I wish you all the best for 2016, enjoy reading and drinking tea!
Love!

Journal Entry 4 by BaiLong at Shanghai, Shanghai China on Monday, March 07, 2016
Thanks for this book, the tea that smells absolutely divine, and the cute bookmarks. I'm glad you liked the ornaments!

Journal Entry 5 by BaiLong at Shanghai, Shanghai China on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
An interesting quick read for a short "time-off moment".

Released 2 yrs ago (3/14/2017 UTC) at Book, Tea and Chocolate Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by KaleLewin at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 23, 2017
Thanks for the decoy prize

Journal Entry 8 by beeofgoodcheer at Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, September 03, 2018
Received as one of a lovely big heap of books to take to the 2018 BCUK Unconvention in Ipswich.

Journal Entry 9 by beeofgoodcheer at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Happy trails, little book! I hope you have an interesting journey!

Journal Entry 10 by nordie at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018
Caught at the uncon, to be released else where

Journal Entry 11 by nordie at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/13/2018 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey