The Time Traveler's Wife

by Audrey Niffenegger | Romance |
ISBN: 015602943x Global Overview for this book
Registered by rowansnan of Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by rowansnan from Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Reserved for the Oxford Convention

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, March 1, 2015
Given to me by my mum to take to Oxford Convention. Thanks, Mum!

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun.

Journal Entry 4 by Joika at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Found this on the book buffet table in the Convention. I have heard people praising this book so I took it to Finland with me. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by Joika at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, March 1, 2017
This was so good that I could hardly put it down. I haven't read time travelling stories so this seemed such a fresh idea. And there was a lot in there. The author was so convincing about ageing, the matters of life that really matter and all that silliness and sweetness when falling in love. The tone was also changing towards the end. That was exactly how it was supposed to be. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by Joika at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (3/14/2017 UTC) at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland

Off to the next reader!

Journal Entry 7 by Mindy88 at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Saturday, April 15, 2017
Aikamatkustajan vaimo on kauniisti kirjoitettu ja herkkä tarina. Nörttinä viehätyin intertekstuaalisista viittauksista ja kirjan maailmassa vallitsevista tieteen lainalaisuuksista.