The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (Young Reader's Choice Award - Intermediate Division)

by John Boyne | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSonkkuwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 2/11/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSonkkuwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, February 11, 2015
If you start to read this book, you will go on a journey with a nine-year-old boy named Bruno. (Though this isn't a book for nine-years-old.) And sooner or later you will arrive with Bruno at a fence.

Fences like this exist all over the world. We hope you never have to encounter one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSonkkuwing at Dallas, Texas USA on Saturday, October 29, 2016
Easy to read. I have read the book in Finnish and seen the movie so I knew what will happen in the book. When I first time read the book, I guess fast how the will be end.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSonkkuwing at Starbucks @ Addison Walk in Dallas, Texas USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Starbucks @ Addison Walk in Dallas, Texas USA

I leave the book on the table front of the doors.