The Evil Seed

by Joanne Harris | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 2/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 03, 2015
Sister moved out and left me a pile of books to bookcross

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, February 14, 2015
Going out as an RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (2/19/2015 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Suprise RABCK

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 4 by chamonix44 at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Received this lovely surprise package yesterday in the post. This book from an author that I have read before and did enjoy. I haven't heard of this title before so I'm intrigued to read it. Also a wonderful soup recipe book, a cute little monkey, 2 sachets of drinking chocolate and a lovely friendly letter. I hope I have remembered everything. Thank you very much dear Abi-Gibby for this great feel-good package which comes to me at a time when I have been really ill and really feeling down with the flu for the last 3 weeks, and still not much better! You are very kind.

The drinking chocolate sachets in the photo are empty because my husband and I had already consumed the contents before I even had time to take a photo!!

Journal Entry 5 by chamonix44 at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, February 16, 2016
What a fantastic book! I knew that I liked this author as I have read a couple of her books before, but I had never heard of this title. How wonderful that this was her debut novel, too. I never read vampire books, but I thought I would give it a go even after I read the introduction that tells us there are vampires in this book, and I decided to go ahead and read it as this author is so good. I loved it, although I found it a bit scary in places. I'm glad I read it now while my husband is home from work with a bad cold, as I would have been too scared to read it in the evenings if he was at work, as he would have been working the late shift and I would have been at home on my own! It is a great pity that there is no sequel to this novel. I would have now put it on my wish list. The ending makes you want to read more
....quote from page 442, at the end of the book."..... April, come she will.....This morning I thought I saw her in my mirror, looking out from her haunted underwater eyes. Did I see her? Or did Joe? Was she holding a noose? April.....come she will...."

Journal Entry 6 by chamonix44 at Hengelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, March 27, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (3/27/2016 UTC) at Hengelo, Overijssel Netherlands

I gave this book to KJSkye

Hallo daar, gelukkige vinder!
Wat leuk dat je op deze pagina bent komen kijken. Als je dit leest, heb je een boek gevonden, zomaar een onverwacht kadootje van mij voor jou... Veel plezier ermee! Hierbij trouwens wat spelregels mbt bookcrossing:

1. Het zou fijn zijn als je meldt dat het veilig bij jou is. Dat mag gewoon in het Nederlands.
2. Daarna kun je het boek gaan lezen en als je wilt nog eens schrijven wat je ervan vond.
3. Mag het boek verder reizen, geef het dan door aan iemand anders, of laat het zomaar ergens weer achter, liefst op een veilige, droge plek. Je kunt via de bookcross-site ook weer melden waar je het hebt neergelegd, zodat anderen ernaar op zoek kunnen gaan...
TIP: Als je het boek op zijn reis wilt volgen, dan kun je je het beste aanmelden als nieuwe bookcrosser (www.bookcrossing.com). Het is erg leuk om erachter te komen hoe het met 'jouw' boek op z'n reis verder gaat!!
Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als je mij
chamonix44 dan opgeeft als referent. Voor Nederlandse uitleg kun je terecht op de volgende site: www.bookcrossing.nl

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.

Journal Entry 7 by KJSkye at Hengelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Received with thanks.