The Last Magician

by Janette Turner Hospital | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by beli-jg of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 2/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by beli-jg from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, February 23, 2018
Haven't read this yet - will not release until I have read it

Journal Entry 2 by beli-jg from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, February 23, 2018
Haven't read this yet - will not release until I have read it

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Griffith, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, March 30, 2019
Picked up at the monthly Canberra Bookcrossing meet. This month we met at Gryphons Caffe Bar in Griffith, ACT. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, December 06, 2019
This book has come and gone several times from the LFL in Narrabundah where it was left, so it proved popular. Disappointingly, no logs :(
But time for the book to move on now and find other readers.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at War Memorial in Mittagong, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, December 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/15/2019 UTC) at War Memorial in Mittagong, New South Wales Australia

Left in the War Memorial in Mittagong, NSW. Enjoy, and I look forward to this book being logged, so previous finders can follow its travels.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing