Neverwhere

by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by sharlan of Djura, Dalarna Sweden on 5/15/2017
Journal Entry 1 by sharlan from Djura, Dalarna Sweden on Monday, May 15, 2017
Description from Goodreads:

Under the streets of London there's a place most people could never even dream of. A city of monsters and saints, murderers and angels, knights in armour and pale girls in black velvet. This is the city of the people who have fallen between the cracks.

Richard Mayhew, a young businessman, is going to find out more than enough about this other London. A single act of kindness catapults him out of his workday existence and into a world that is at once eerily familiar and utterly bizarre. And a strange destiny awaits him down here, beneath his native city: Neverwhere.

Journal Entry 2 by sharlan at Djura, Dalarna Sweden on Thursday, June 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/8/2017 UTC) at Djura, Dalarna Sweden

Travelling to NZ! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by gaboyd at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Received today. Thank you

Available

Journal Entry 4 by gaboyd at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, September 15, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/15/2017 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released while at the Post Office

Journal Entry 5 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
This arrived with a bookring from New Zealand - an RABCK, I think. Thanks so much, I love RABCKS. I do actually already have this book and have read it, so I'll offer it on the forum posthaste. Thanks for sending though.

Journal Entry 6 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Thursday, September 28, 2017
This will start off in the UK (for now):

Silver-Greece (UK), European shipping
Femke85 (Sweden), European shipping
iiwi (The Netherlands), anywhere..
mcsar (Canada), US preferred but could do international <-- it's here!
..?

Journal Entry 7 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/19/2017 UTC) at Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Continuing its journey after being hand-carried from Switzerland (ok, on the plane...). Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by Silver-Greece at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 23, 2017
Just received it. I will start it next week.
Thank you very much all for sharing!

Journal Entry 9 by Silver-Greece at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 20, 2017
It's a great book. One of the best books I've read this year. It changed completely the way I feel about London Underground :)
Well written, interesting, great plot and amazing twists. Highly recommended and thank you all so much for sharing.

Release notes TBF!

Journal Entry 10 by Silver-Greece at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/22/2017 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

I send it to the next person on the list. On its way to Sweden

Journal Entry 11 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Sunday, December 03, 2017
Arrived in sweden and started reading it yesterday

Journal Entry 12 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Saturday, January 13, 2018
I´m sure this is a great book if you like the genre. I had a lot of trouble focussing on this book and probably unintentionally skipped a lot of pages, since my eyes kept going over the text without actually taking it in. I hope the next reader will appreciate this one more :)

Journal Entry 13 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Friday, January 19, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/19/2018 UTC) at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden

Off to the next person on the bookring

Journal Entry 14 by wingiiwiwing at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
This was in my mailbox when I came back from holiday in Innsbruck.

Journal Entry 15 by wingiiwiwing at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, March 15, 2018
I have read a lot of Neil Gaimans graphic novels, but never one of his books. I love his graphic novel work because it is something new, really renewing the genre. I liked this book of his, but I did not think it was so innovating as his graphic novel work. One way or another, when reading this book I could feel that the text was intended for a televisionseries.
This book would be nice to read on a holiday in London-above, journeying through the same places and underground stations as the book.

Journal Entry 16 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, May 02, 2018
The book arrived today. I look forward to reading it as I have enjoyed previous works by Gaiman.

-----------------------------
Updated May 26, 2018

I enjoyed this one very much. The characters, setting and plot are all great. I had great fun losing myself in the imaginative London Below.

Journal Entry 17 by mcsar at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 07, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/7/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Going to the winner/decoy of the Amazing Supernatural Sweepstakes. Congratulations and happy reading!

Journal Entry 18 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 03, 2018
Thank you! I've never read any Neil Gaiman so looking forward to it & will keep it moving afterwards :o)