An Isolated Incident

by Susan R. Sloan | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0446519480 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 01, 2015
My kind down-the-street neighbor (who lives in a purple house) stopped by today with a generous donation of 16 books to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). This book is one of those donated.

Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word OLA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Monday, December 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/10/2018 UTC) at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA

Releasing to the book table at work later today