Otherworld Nights: An Anthology

by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 2/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Sunday, February 01, 2015
a collection of short stories which are rare or never before published, if you're a fan of the Underworld series this is a fun read!

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (2/4/2015 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

A part of a little box of Valentine's love for my fellow bookcrosser!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Book Description: Rare and never-before published short stories featuring fan favorites from the New York Times bestselling series

It's been more than ten years since Kelley Armstrong began the Otherworld series and drew legions of fans to a realm roamed by witches, werewolves, necromancers, vampires, and half-demons. Many of the novels have become bestselling favorites, but not all of the Otherworld adventures have been easy to find. At last, Otherworld Nights shares short stories that have previously been available only online or in obscure collections. Fans have long been clamoring for this anthology and they won't be disappointed - they'll find plenty of surprises are in store.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 08, 2015
My Review: I've read a few of the Otherworld series books, some of the characters in these stories I haven't read about, but that didn't take away from the storytelling. In fact I would recommend you read this one, if you're interested in reading from the Otherworld series.

Not sure what I'll do with this book yet.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/13/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!