Planting a Rainbow

by Lois Ehlert | Children's Books |
ISBN: 015204633X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, January 26, 2015
This slim hardcover uses stylized illustrations to show how to plant a rainbow - bulbs, seeds, and plants in a variety of colors. In the middle of the book there's a series of pages with bands of colors along the edge, and with examples of flowers of different colors. (The book came with a poster showing the same sets of flowers, so I'm leaving that with the book, though if a finder wants to keep the poster and let the book travel further without it, that's fine!)

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Mack's Apples Farm Stand in Londonderry, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (3/7/2015 UTC) at Mack's Apples Farm Stand in Londonderry, New Hampshire USA

As the ice cream stand isn't open for the season yet, I left this book propped up on a railing near the farm stand at around 2; hope the finder enjoys it!

*** Released as part of the 2015 Oh the Places We Can Go challenge, for Rainbow Lake. ***

*** Released as part of the 2015 4 Elements challenge, for the embedded "rain" in the title. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Londonderry, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, May 10, 2015
My son and I went into Macs Apples in Londonderry Nh to drink some warm apple cider and were pleasantly surprised when we came across this book. We enjoyed reading it together and are excited to pass it along now. This is a wonderful idea!