Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression

by Brooke Shields | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 1/17/2015
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 17, 2015
Brooke Shields suffered a bad bout of postpartum depression after the birth of her first child. This is an important issue, which she tries to get out there into the public depression with this book. A very private person, Shields has difficulty in making her case. The book is more an accounting of the inexplicable reason some new mothers (Shields says up to 10%) really have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. Hopefully this book will reach the right reader, as Shields states that she felt so alone....

Fly far little book!

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/14/2015 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Put in the Medicine Chest V Bookbox.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, February 20, 2015
Chosen from the Medicine Chest V book box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Lawrence, Kansas USA on Friday, February 27, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/27/2015 UTC) at Lawrence, Kansas USA

Off to my daughter who loves Brooke Shields. I found it rather sad.