Being Perfect

by Anna Quindlen | Nonfiction |
Registered by winglove2cookwing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 1/16/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winglove2cookwing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, January 16, 2015
Picked up to read and/or release.

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Little Flock, Arkansas USA on Sunday, June 14, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/14/2015 UTC) at Little Flock, Arkansas USA

Happy Birthday etherea.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Monday, August 31, 2015
Thanks for the wishlist book and the card! You've made my day more special.

Journal Entry 4 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Saturday, October 10, 2015
This is a deceptively small book with lots of photos. It is almost an essay in book format. But there is so much in it that you will want to read it more than once to absorb it all.

Journal Entry 5 by wingethereawing at Nonfiction Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 20, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (4/20/2019 UTC) at Nonfiction Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I really loved this book, but it's time to share it. I sat down this morning to read it one more time. Now I'm putting it in chicvolley99's nonfiction book box to share with other BCers

Journal Entry 6 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, June 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing. Picking this up from the bookbox. Looks like a good read!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Sunday, September 08, 2019
I have not read any of Quindlen's novel, but I find her nonfiction essays very thought provoking. This book is not about how to be perfect. In fact, it's about being imperfect - instead of fitting into the mode of what a perfect "-- " should be, be true to yourself and create your own path.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAzukiwing at Kubrick in Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon City Hong Kong on Thursday, October 17, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/16/2019 UTC) at Kubrick in Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon City Hong Kong

Released at BookCrossing Meetup. Great to see you all!!

Journal Entry 9 by johnevelyn at Yau Ma Tei, Yau Tsim Mong Hong Kong on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Azuki gave us this at Kubrick