Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by camis of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 2/1/2004
Journal Entry 1 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, February 01, 2004
This one is going on the 'to be read' pile...

Journal Entry 2 by camis at on Saturday, March 27, 2004
Released on Saturday, March 27, 2004 at Fellow BookCrosser in n/a, Sent to another BookCrosser Controlled Releases.

Passed on to Pinchbeck to read.

Journal Entry 3 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, January 29, 2007
I've had this back for a while and have now read it. Having seen the film, I had an idea of what to expect. This was a quick, easy, fluffy read.

Journal Entry 4 by camis at Marks & Spencer in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, February 05, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/5/2007 UTC) at Marks & Spencer in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Left with the 'big knickers' in the women's lingerie department. Released for the BCUK 'Name' release challenge

Journal Entry 5 by Cherry-Cola from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, February 05, 2007
I captured this little gem after reading about Book Crossings in a recent newspaper article, and then browsing the website.

I worked in a library for 12 years, and have recently become increasingly frustrated at libraries becoming glorified internet cafes~now don't get me wrong, I think the internet is a wonderful tool, but libraries need to be promoting BOOKS!!! (and reading :) ... )

I set out to find this one, and thought maybe it had already been captured as I couldn't see it, and while those knickers were big, I was sure they weren't *SO* big that they were hiding it!

I eventually braved it and asked an assistant in the area if she'd seen it, and she said she'd just found it and taken it to put in lost property!

I'm SO glad I asked her~when I said as she'd found it, she was more than welcome to read it and explained to her about Book Crossings, she still said that it would just have languished in lost property ... Siiiiigh ... The sticky on the front and the book plate would be all it took for me to get involved, even if I hadn't heard of Book Crossings ... Where was her sense of adventure?!?

I must admit to a leap in my heart when she rummaged about in the lost property book and produced it :))))

I'm looking forward to a nice, light hearted read, and then I'll send it back out on it's merry way again.

Thanks Camis~Hopefully you'll find something to satisfy your taste in books, and I look forward to this being the first of many books I find and release!