Mystery In The Sand (Boxcar Children #16)

by Gertrude Chandler Warner | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 1/11/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, January 11, 2015
The sand

Is a wonderland,
of pirate treasure.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (1/20/2015 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is on a special mission to make children happy! ;)

Here's the story from the BC'er collecting for them:

"A local elementary teacher had started a Go Fund Me for one of her students and his family who have been through some terrible hardships.

I was so moved by the whole story - that a teacher, who undoubtedly has her hands full already would take this time to help this family in such a way - that I got an idea...maybe this little family could use some books? I wrote to her and this was her response:

"Thank you so much for your wonderful offer. I think giving the kids books would be a wonderful idea. I have heard so many stories about kids who had to live in challenging situations but they had their books to help them through. There is nothing like a good book. I am not sure how much room they have but a small collection would be great."

I hope they'll like the books and it will bring smiles! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by SCOUT-FINCH at Sherman Oaks, California USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Thank you for sharing a Boxcar Children book - I know these books are classics and I'm sure it will find a happy new reader!

Released 1 yr ago (6/21/2019 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I left the book in the shelf at Oslo Visitor Centre at Oslo Sentral Station. Enjoy!