The Road Home

by Rose Tremain | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/10/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, January 10, 2015
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ I found this world book night 2013 in the Oxfam charity shop, Keswick today. It was first picked up from Wordsworth Bookshop, Penrith by Anne Doak. However no idea where it has been since she gave it away for WBN on 23rd April 2013.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2018
Got to this book eventually and so pleased I did. I enjoyed Lev’s story. Sad, hard with sprinkles of happiness :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/15/2018 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

A surprise book for Plum-crazy . :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2018
How lovely to come home from my hols to find not one but four WBN books waiting for me...thank you so much Diane-Fraser 💜💜💜