The Xmas Factor

by Annie Sanders | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by horseryder of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 1/8/2015
Journal Entry 1 by horseryder from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 8, 2015
I bought this for my nana for Christmas.
Hope you like it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 8, 2015
Thank you. I will add it to my large TBR pile.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 7, 2015
It was ok and quite amusing.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 7, 2015
It was ok and quite amusing.

Journal Entry 5 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, December 26, 2015
It's always good to be nudged into trying a new author and this one looks promising. I think I shall keep it to read nearer to next Christmas and I will TRY not to forget about it for a few years, like I did with the last book I set aside to read in due season. Thank you for this.

Journal Entry 6 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 20, 2018
Obviously I failed in my attempt to NOT forget about this book for a few years:-( When I realised I still had it and still had not read it, I decided I'd better not leave it until next Christmas. To be honest, it's not the sort of book I would ever have chosen for myself so I wasn't sure how much I would like it. In the event, I found it really enjoyable - although there were times when I really wanted to shake some of the people! It took me a while to sort out who everyone was and what was their place in the story, but I think that's because I was not able to read it in a short space of time and my memory is not what it was!

I think perhaps the "Anya story" was a bit unnecessary and didn't really have a place alongside the rest of the action. If the authors wanted to cover that topic, perhaps they could have expanded it into a novel in its own right, or maybe just a short story.

Probably best that I hold on to this now until nearer Christmas, but I will try very hard not to forget to release it at a suitable time.

Journal Entry 7 by jalna at In the bus shelter in Ruabon, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Released 11 mos ago (10/26/2021 UTC) at In the bus shelter in Ruabon, Wales United Kingdom

Hoping this neat book will find a new reader to enjoy it.