Unnatural exposure

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Crankydragon of Southaven, Mississippi USA on 1/31/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Saturday, January 31, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration. Picked up used to be released, this paperback has a picture of the author on the back so I don't have the slightest clue what it's about. :)

Journal Entry 2 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Saturday, February 21, 2004
I was going to release this one today, but my friend Devon612 said she hadn't read it yet. On to her! :)

Journal Entry 3 by devon612 from Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Sunday, February 22, 2004
Got this from Crankydragon while exchanging disks and Partylite stuff!

Journal Entry 4 by devon612 at Sanford, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Sanford, Florida USA

Sending to eastbaybookmisr. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 5 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2012
"Caught" this today in a box-o-books from a forum RABCK of stale old BC books found. Thank you!

1998 Berkley paperback of the 1997 NYT #1 bestseller.

I can let this go after I read:
1990 Post-Mortem [read 2012]
1991 Body of Evidence [read 2012]
1992 All That Remains [read 2012]

Edit April 28, 2013: I liked this one. There was a several years gap between this and the prior book I read, so I was surprised to see how some of the main characters in the series had grown and some passed on. A couple people were unknown to me, and so must be in the intervening books.

Released 5 yrs ago (4/29/2013 UTC) at Maybelle Little Free Library at 3939 Maybelle Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

And a plug for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, at Panera Bread in Dublin, the second Tuesday of each month.