The Gypsy Heiress

by Laura London | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 1/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, January 07, 2015
Mooched from Croatia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, July 20, 2015
Very different, much older picture on mine. My edition indicates this as being written by Laura London, whereas some are credited to Tom Curtis.. strange. I read this slowly as it was such a nice compact book to carry in my purse, so I was only reading it while I was out and about! Setting aside a lot of probability, this was a fun read, although I would have preferred it if Lisa weren't constantly referred to as a child! The elements of gypsy lore seemed to correspond with what I've read, and I always find that fascinating.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France on Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/1/2019 UTC) at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France

Taken to France from Switzerland by car, this now leaves and heads off to New York, thanks to bookmooch. Enjoy!