Heroes

by Robert Cormier | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/9/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, February 09, 2015
Eighteen-year-old World War II veteran Francis Cassavant was horribly maimed in combat. He received the Silver Star for heroism, but he's gone home for one reason only: to take revenge on the man he holds responsible for ruining his life.

Received unregistered in a giant box of RABCK books sent from Okinawa by Supertalya.

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/11/2015 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in KateKintail's YA Bookbox - happy reading!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 19, 2015
This came home in my YA Bookbox. Thank you!

I've read 4 other books by Robert Cormier, and I've liked all of them. I'm excited to find out more about this one!