Date with a Sheesha (Russell Quant Mysteries)

by Anthony Bidulka | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by nada50 of Baltimore, Ontario Canada on 1/2/2015
Journal Entry 1 by nada50 from Baltimore, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 02, 2015
This Russell Quant trek takes us to Dubai and area. This one deals with the ups and downs of Russell's personal life. Nice to see real human struggles developed in this series. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1150201716

Journal Entry 2 by nada50 at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, January 02, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/2/2015 UTC) at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoy & pass along!

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 14, 2015
Yeah another Quant mystery! Thanks Nada!

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 22, 2015
Plowed through this book and really enjoyed it. I just wish Russell was nicer to his mama!

Journal Entry 5 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 10, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/11/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 6 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 09, 2015
Picked this up at the May meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 7 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 18, 2015
As with all of the Russell Quant series, I totally enjoyed this book. I was a bit saddened at the conclusion and I know the end of the series is near. What a wonderful Canadian author and authentic character.

Thank you for sharing this great story with the Book Crossers!

Journal Entry 8 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 13, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/13/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the June meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 13, 2015
Brought this back from the June BC meeting. Yay R. Quant!

Journal Entry 10 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 03, 2015
Interesting setting! He is such a character. But the end!!! This leaves me worried like the Maisie Dobbs series. Will there be more????

Journal Entry 11 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 08, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/8/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Time to pass this on to the next reader at the August meeting at Cravings!

Journal Entry 12 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 12, 2015
I missed the last meeting so my mom brought this one home for me. Can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 13 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 14, 2015
Another excellent Russel Quant novel. I enjoyed reading about Russel's travels and once again got the murderer wrong... always nice to be surprised!

Journal Entry 14 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 14, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/14/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to November's meeting.

Journal Entry 15 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 14, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/14/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to November's meeting.

Journal Entry 16 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, November 16, 2015
Picked up at the November meeting.

Journal Entry 17 by megami-no-ushi at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 09, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (4/9/2016 UTC) at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the April meet up for the "Trial and Error" theme!

This one was a bit heart breaking...

To the finder:

Journal Entry 18 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 10, 2016
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing April meet-up. Second to last book in the series. I'm nearing the end...

Journal Entry 19 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 18, 2016
Gah, can't Russell catch a break? He's so happy in this book and he wants to marry his boyfriend, but it totally doesn't turn out like you want. Sigh. The last book better have a happy ending...

Journal Entry 20 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 12, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/14/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing on this book to the next reader at the Calgary BookCrossing May meet-up.

Journal Entry 21 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 14, 2016
Brought this home from the May meat up at Cravings to pass on to one of our members.

Journal Entry 22 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 14, 2016

Journal Entry 23 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 12, 2016
Brought this home from the June bookcrossing meeting

Journal Entry 24 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 31, 2016
Enjoyed this book as with all the others. Thought I had figured out who dun it but was wrong. Hope Russell finds his happy ending in book eight.

Journal Entry 25 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (8/13/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the August BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Journal Entry 26 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Picked up at get together

Journal Entry 27 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018
I really enjoyed the carpet tie-in and the mystery which took place in the middle east, and the hunt for a mythical carpet! It has never been an area on my sight-seeing tourist radar too much, but this put some things on my list. Again the mystery took a darker turn than I was expecting - which lead to a change in his personal life which I was expecting. Not sure what to expect in the next and final book, but looking forward to find out!

Thanks for the interesting read!

Journal Entry 28 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together!

Journal Entry 29 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2018
Picked up this one at the July Calgary BookCrossing meetup.