Corpse in the Koryo, A (Inspector O)

by James Church | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/24/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, January 24, 2015
Picked up for the 666 challenge: supposedly set in North Korea.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Interesting, if sometimes unsettling. North Korea is still not on my list of places I'd like to visit someday.

Inspector O says: "People think instincts should be sharp, they should fly like arrows. I don't believe that. I think instincts should wander and meander, like streams coming down the mountain. An arrow can miss the target. A stream always knows where it is going, eventually."

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 21, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/20/2018 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Thursday, December 20, 2018: off to Idaho as a wishlist tag!
USPS tracking 9549 0104 3304 8354 4840 08
ETA 1/09/19

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 4 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Sunday, January 20, 2019
Received for the
USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game 2018

Thanks to Hyphen8 for sending this my way.