Men Without Women

by Ernest Hemingway | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingsota48wing of Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on 12/31/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, December 31, 2014
"Bullring to boxing ring....
Italy to America.....
Fourteen stories that are vivid and tough.....
vintage Hemingway, in fact."

This book has been given to BookCrossing by a friend.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsota48wing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be released at the Oxford Convention 2015.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGhaneschawing at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/12/2015 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

“Ein Buch ist nicht nur ein Freund, es schafft Dir neue Freunde. Wenn Du ein Buch in Gedanken und im Geist besessen hast, bist Du bereichert.

Aber wenn Du das Buch weitergegeben hast, bist Du dreifach bereichert.”
Henry Miller

Journal Entry 4 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, April 13, 2015
I found this book at the bus stop where I took the book back home, but as it was lying on the ground, I took it with me to read in the coach towards the airport.
I liked it a lot and would have loved to take it home, but for the Ryanair bagagge policy and the weight I was already carrying ... :)

Released 4 yrs ago (4/12/2015 UTC) at -- Bus (details in notes) in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

In the coach from Oxford to Stansted airport :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 07, 2016
Found it in an airport bus from Oxford to Stansted. Brought it home to Dublin.