Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book)

by Kathryn Jackson | Children's Books |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/30/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Many people fondly remember this book. Nancy loves to play Nurse, but her older brothers are always too busy with their big boy games to play with her. One day, when brother Billy falls and hurts himself, Nurse Nancy is at the ready! This lively, charming book from the 1950s is still fresh today.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/31/2014 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Included in a box of children's books sent to ResQgeek for various release events. Hope someone will enjoy it!

Released for What's in a Name Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess.
Released for December 2014 Ultimate Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The theme this month is Person or People.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, January 05, 2015
From a box of books that arrived in today's mail. My daughter, Becky, who was tragically killed in an accident on 31 August 2010, used to say that she was going to be a nurse and work in a hospital when she grew up, so I'm going to set this book aside to release in her memory.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's Hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page on Facebook to learn more about Becky, her life, and her legacy.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at Bright Horizons Preschool in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/10/2016 UTC) at Bright Horizons Preschool in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Becky would be celebrating her 15th birthday this coming weekend, so this book is being released in her memory.

Left on a bench next to the playground behind the building on the Jamieson Avenue side.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 11, 2017
I found this book on a bench close to Bright Horizon Preschool in Alexandria, VA. My daughter loves it, we are planning to release it soon so somebody else can enjoy it too.