corner corner Big Stone Gap

Big Stone Gap
by Adriana Trigiani | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingbloedengelwing of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 1/10/2015

status (set by Tsjara): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbloedengelwing from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, January 10, 2015

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading

Journal Entry 2 by wingbloedengelwing at OBCZ Eetcafé Bolle Boel in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (1/10/2015 UTC) at OBCZ Eetcafé Bolle Boel in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Don't know what went wrong, found this after ages, appearantly having put the label 'dutchflybabe' on it ? Probably promised this to her.
Sorry for the delay, 'alors' ;)

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Oh wat een giller! Dit boek stond op mijn wishlist en ik heb nu twee exemplaren; beide van Bloedengel gekregen. Dubbel dank!!
Ik krijg zin het boek te lezen voor ik naar Castricum ga deze zomer en ze dan beide weer los te laten :-D

P.S. This is a hardcover book which I unfortunately can't afford to mail. Will release at a meeting.

1-2016: gereserveerd voor tsjara

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-flybabe at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 10, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (1/10/2016 UTC) at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Voor tjara meegenomen naar de nieuwjaarsbijeenkomst in Amsterdam vandaag. Lees ze!

Journal Entry 5 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 10, 2016

Thank you very much Dutch-flybabe! I have heard about the Big Stone Gap series, but never read them. This sounds like something I will enjoy and I look forward to reading it. :D

Journal Entry 6 by wingTsjarawing at Station Zaandam, servicebalie in Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 28, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (1/28/2018 UTC) at Station Zaandam, servicebalie in Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I finished reading this yesterday and quite enjoyed it. A small town setting in southern USA and likeable characters, it had a somewhat fluffy feel to it. The romance was slightly confusing, as it seemed to go one way and then another. But I'm happy with how it turned out. All in all, a nice, light and easy read.

I left it in the bookcase at the trainstation. Hopefully it will find a new reader soon!