The Kitchen House: A Novel

by Kathleen Grissom | e-Books |
Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 12/29/2014
Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Monday, December 29, 2014
Purchased at the Friendly Used Book Store

trade paperback

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Friday, May 22, 2015
The days of slavery as told from the perspective of a white indentured servant who rises to the position of mistress and her black slave.

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Monday, September 10, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (9/10/2018 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This was included in a box of books I offered in the RABCK forums. I'm sending it to ILuvToRead2 in Illinois.

If you've found this book... WELCOME to BookCrossing!
I hope you enjoy the book and will make a journal entry to let me know you found it, how you liked it, and what you plan to do with it...
You don't have to join ... you can remain anonymous if you like ... but if you do decide to join, you’ll receive notification showing the travels of this book and any others you register.

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by ILuvToRead2 at Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2018
I received this book in a huge box of books from the very generous pinklady60. I've actually read this book already, so I will either wild release it or pass it along to another bookcrosser. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by ILuvToRead2 at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, September 25, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2020 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This book is on the way to a bookcrosser who has it on her wishlist as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by booboo123 at Rochester, Michigan USA on Thursday, October 01, 2020
Received this book in the USA/Canada wishlist tag game. Thank you!