Suite Francaise

by Irene Nemirovsky | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 5/20/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on May 19, 2015. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book that I found on the free book shelf at Denny's, Congress St, Portland, ME that I registered with BookCrossing.

Reserved for the May, 2015 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is Travel, hosted by jumpingin. [man with a suitcase is obviously travelling somewhere]

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Denny's Restaurant, 1101 Congress St in Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, May 21, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/20/2015 UTC) at Denny's Restaurant, 1101 Congress St in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the new bookcase near the entrance at Denny's Restaurant, 1101 Congress St, Portland, Maine USA, around 11 PM on May 19, 2015.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!