Moving Pictures: (Discworld Novel 10) (Discworld Novels)

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingsota48wing of Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on 12/28/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Sunday, December 28, 2014
"The alchemists of the Discworld have discovered the magic of the silver screen. But what is the dark secret of Holy Wood hill? It's up to Victor Tugelbend ("Can't sing. Can't dance. Can handle a sword a little") and Theda Withel ("I come from a little town you've probably never heard of") to find out....."

Journal Entry 2 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, May 04, 2015
A brilliant novel! I love it! I think you have to know a little about old films to really appreciate it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsota48wing at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/13/2015 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I will release the book at the BC meet up this afternoon. I will leave it on the shelf if there is no taker.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, May 17, 2015
Took this home with me from the OBCZ. Probably won't be reading it myself (neither fantasy nor old films are really my cup of tea) but there might be someone else around who's interested. Or, if not, then at least will take it along on some travels later in summer!

Released 4 yrs ago (7/22/2015 UTC) at Miitti / Meet-up in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Taking this to the meet-up with me. If no one picks it up in Turku, then maybe better luck at the Summer Convention in Voipaala.

Journal Entry 6 by Koivula5 at Valkeakoski, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Voipaalan valtavasta kirjapöydästä. Tilaajalle.