Living Dangerously

by Katie Fforde | Women's Fiction |
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 12/25/2014
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Thursday, December 25, 2014
Polly Cameron is happy being thirty-five and celibate, living in a small Gloucestershire town with a possessive cat for company and a Rayburn for comfort. Polly works in the Whole Nut café and she is active in the "Save Our High Street" campaign. She is also trying to get her pottery career off the ground. And, she is very active trying to dodge the efforts of her friends and mother to find her a husband.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 13, 2015
This book has been donated to the General Literature VBB organized by bookstogive.

Released 3 yrs ago (6/1/2016 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to JennyC1230 who requested it from the General Literature VBB organized by bookstogive.

I hope that you enjoy this book, JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 13, 2016
Thanks so much for sending to me from Bookstogive's General Literature VBB. I read one of Katie Fforde's books recently, it was really funny, so I was excited to see this one offered on the VBB list.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 08, 2016
My Review: Such a fun book! Polly makes me think of Bridget Jones 10 years later. She's 35, destined to be single, etc. Instead Polly meets two men, both very different and unsuitable for marriage since she claims she wants to remain single, but she has needs and maybe one of these men will work for now. There is so much humor in this book. I loved the character Polly, she's weird, funny, non conformist. Most of the women in romance or women's fiction are looking for a man, this one is refreshing in that Polly isn't looking for Mr. Right. It's hard to put the book down, I had to see what would happen next.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 23, 2016
Putting into the 17th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 15, 2017
This book hasn't been chosen in a couple of rounds, so I'm taking it out of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2017 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf at Soho Bagel in Woodstock, Georgia, when picking up Chinatown Chicken Salad for the family. Enjoy the book!