Mystery in White: A Christmas Crime Story (British Library Crime Classics)

by J. Jefferson Farjeon | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 071235770X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Anne-Elliott of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 12/16/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Anne-Elliott from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Synopsis:

'The horror on the train, great though it may turn out to be, will not compare with the horror that exists here, in this house.' On Christmas Eve, heavy snowfall brings a train to a halt near the village of Hemmersby. Several passengers take shelter in a deserted country house, where the fire has been lit and the table laid for tea - but no one is at home. Trapped together for Christmas, the passengers are seeking to unravel the secrets of the empty house when a murderer strikes in their midst

Journal Entry 2 by Anne-Elliott at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/16/2014 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Christmas RABCK to Lubiette. Enjoy & Happy Christmas!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLubiettewing at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Just received ! Thank you and Happy New Year 2015 :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingLubiettewing at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Wednesday, March 11, 2015
A very enjoyable read, it reminded me the Agatha Christie's mistery novels I used to read many years ago. Most probably I'll release it by the end of the year as Christmas RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLubiettewing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, December 28, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/28/2015 UTC) at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland

Offered as December book of the month. Happy reading and all the best for 2016 !

Journal Entry 6 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Thank you very much for this book which I received after returning from holidays! Even though it is no longer Christmas the book still seems spot on as the scenery here is completely white and it is freezing cold outside (-30c degrees)!:)

Journal Entry 7 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Friday, December 07, 2018
A very good mystery, I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 13, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (12/13/2018 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Finnish Bookcrossing advent calendar. This book was behind the 11th door. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Arrived safely, thank you!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 27, 2018
This was perfect holiday reading. I enjoyed the Christie vibe. Thanks again for sharing!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/3/2019 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Surprise RABCK to a friend. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, January 05, 2019
Ooh, looks lovely! I'm sure I'll enjoy this!

Journal Entry 13 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, August 31, 2019
This was nice and interesting mystery, I especially enjoyed the time and place of it!

Journal Entry 14 by Chania at jossain Raahessa in Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Friday, September 06, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (9/7/2019 UTC) at jossain Raahessa in Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland

Leaving this somewhere in Raahe during the Book Fair.

Journal Entry 15 by wingTindelitindawing at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, September 12, 2019
This book travelled to me from the Raahe Book Fair. I love the beautiful cover of this crime story! As it is a Christmas Crime Story, I’ll save it for the season.