The Three-Arched Bridge

by Ismail Kadare | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/15/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 15, 2014
I received a generous donation of 127 books to BookCrossing from a woman living in downtown Washington, DC. I very much appreciate her kindness.

This is one of her donated books.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 08, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/31/2016 UTC) at Soho Tea & Coffee (Dupont Circle) in Washington, District of Columbia USA

I'm releasing this book at Soho Tea & Coffee at a meet-up of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group. What fun!

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. Join BookCrossing (free!) so you can now follow this book's travels. It's fun, and your information will never be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu as your referring person. Take time to read this book; then make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. If you release it, make a release note to let us know where it is traveling.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by krin511 at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2016
Picked up at the BCinDC meeting last Sunday at SoHo Tea and Coffee near Dupont Circle!