L Is for Lawless

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by NowINkA of Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on 12/7/2014
Journal Entry 1 by NowINkA from Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Sunday, December 07, 2014
I bought this book, along with another one by Sue Grafton, on the Internet auction in November. I did enjoy T Is for Trespass so I'm really looking forward to reading this one here, too.

Journal Entry 2 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Friday, June 10, 2016
It took me some time to pick up the book but I've finally had! Not as intriguing as some other installments in the series but still a decent read. It's funny how Kinsey continuously gets herself in trouble!

Journal Entry 3 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Sunday, July 17, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/18/2016 UTC) at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland

A wishlist surprise for Andrea99 (6/4). After PMing you about B Is for Burglar I found other books in the series on your wishlist and couldn't resist sending them over to you as well. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 23, 2016
Received as part of a wishlist surprise package along with three others - thank you SOO much!!!

Journal Entry 5 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Excellent story!!! Kinsey is asked by her landlord Henry to check out the military records for a neighbour a few doors down...... only to be suckered into a 40 year old bank heist and a missing fortune which the remaining convicts are trying to get their hands on!!! Oh, and by the way, Kinsey has been invited to a wedding a few days later...... will she make it there in time?!??!?!

Journal Entry 6 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/13/2017 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Mailed to a fellow bookcrosser as a RABCK. Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Thank you for the RABCK. It arrived safely today.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 06, 2018
Though dated now and incredibly far fetched I still enjoy the Kinsey Milhone series.

Reserved for a possible RABCK.

Journal Entry 9 by noname-blue at München, Bayern Germany on Saturday, May 05, 2018
I was surprised yesterday evening by a package with this book, some BC bags + Stickers : thanks very much for the RABCK and extra gifts!