The Gift: Home for Christmas\All I Want for Christmas\Gabriel's Angel

by Nora Roberts | Women's Fiction |
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/7/2014
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 07, 2014
This book has 2 short stories.

From Amazon:

Home for Christmas

After years spent abroad, reporter Jason Law returned home determined to win back the heart of the girl he left behind. It would take all his skills—and then some—to convince Faith Monroe that he was the man for her. But this time, nothing would stand in his way. All he needed was a little faith!

All I Want for Christmas

Identical twin boys Zeke and Zach wished for only one gift from Santa this year: a new mom! But convincing their love-wary dad that their music teacher, Miss Davis, was his destiny and part of Santa's plan wasn't as easy as they hoped.....

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 07, 2014
Perfect sappy Christmas story! A good read to get in the Christmas spirit!

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/13/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 14, 2014
Picked this up at the December Book Crossing meeting as a part of my Christmas collection to be read either this season or put aside for next years.

Journal Entry 5 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 29, 2014
Took this with me to my daughters over Christmas as a quick and easy read which I could pick up when I had a few minutes. Very typical Nora Roberts and nice Christmas stories.

Journal Entry 6 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/10/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the January bookcrossing meeting to be passed on to the next reader

Journal Entry 7 by hovey at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2015
picked up at Book Crossing Jan 10/2014 Cravings

Journal Entry 8 by hovey at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 14, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/14/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

controlled released

Journal Entry 9 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 11, 2015
A box of 22 books arrived from Hovey, to be returned to the Calgary BookCrossing group.

Thank you.

Journal Entry 10 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 11, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/12/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the December meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 11 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 13, 2015
Picked up at get together

Journal Entry 12 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 10, 2016
These were a little slower paced, but I liked it. A bit different having an ex you never got over come back into you life so that all the sudden feels wasn't unrealistic, and appreciated the other story having them date for a few months first. Nice hallmark-y Christmas romances.

Thanks for the nice read!

Journal Entry 13 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together

Journal Entry 14 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 11, 2016
Picked up at the December meeting.

Journal Entry 15 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the December meeting: Christmas!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 16 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 09, 2017
I brought this home from the December meet up at Cravings.

Journal Entry 17 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 05, 2019
Nice Christmas stories to read just before Christmas. Loved Zeke and Zach - they were fun twins searching and believing in Santa's power to bring them a new Mom.

Journal Entry 18 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am bringing this to the January meetup at Cravings to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 19 by crossingguardma at Deer Run community centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 14, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/15/2019 UTC) at Deer Run community centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book made the rounds of the Calgary bookcrossers so I am releasing at the community centre for the next reader.