The Good, The Bad And The Dumped

by Jenny Colgan | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 12/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, December 06, 2014
How to cure a disastrous love life, one ex at a time...

Now you would obviously never, ever look up your exes on Facebook. Nooo. And, even if you did, you most certainly wouldn't run off trying to track them down, risking everything in the process. Posy Fairweather, on the other hand...

Purchased as a belated Birthday Group present for tabby.cat-owner, who has it in her WishList.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/11/2014 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today as a belated Birthday Group present, with additional goodies.
Enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, December 24, 2014
I received this in the mail from bookworm-lady of Madrid, Spain as a belated birthday surprise. Thank you so much for this book, bookworm-lady. It looks interesting. Thank you also for the chocolate and pencils.

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, November 04, 2015
The first third of the book was interesting but kind of slow. Then, all of a sudden, the pace changed and I couldn't put the book down. It was a good read.

Released 3 yrs ago (11/10/2015 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to another bookcrosser as a Christmas surprise.

Journal Entry 6 by romy86 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, December 24, 2015
Thank you so much, tabbycatowner! I have been sitting on this one for a few weeks waiting for Xmas. What a lovely surprise opening it up this morning - a Wishlist book. Really looking forward to reading this one. Just the thing to relax with after the busy festive season. (have been awake half hour and already exhausted!).
Merry Xmas to you!

Journal Entry 7 by romy86 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, June 19, 2016
Oops, somehow it seems I have hung onto this one for about 6 months! The usual, life got busy, and now I find I need to take some sick leave to recover from an injury, and this was just the thing to relax at home with and take my mind off it.
This was a fast and easy to read chick lit. I liked the premise of Posy tracking down her ex boyfriends on Facebook to make sure she had moved on before marriage. Not advisable, clearly, but fun reading. I did have to wonder if she needed her head checked being with some of them! It's a little ridiculous in places and doesn't all ring true, but I enjoyed it.
Thanks again for my lovely Xmas present and apologies for keeping it so long unread!

Journal Entry 8 by romy86 at -- Controlled Releases -- in Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, July 14, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (7/16/2016 UTC) at -- Controlled Releases -- in Perth City, Western Australia Australia

Into the book bag!

Journal Entry 9 by Alectoness at Geelong, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, August 03, 2016
Took this one from the bookbag pile, and read it overnight! It was a fun read; especially the descriptions of Posy's encounters with her ex-boyfriends... I found myself wishing at times that there were more of them, and less chapters with the family and friends. Anyway, thanks for giving me the chance to read this one, romy86. Since the bookbag is still with me, I'll put it back in and send on to the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 10 by Alectoness at Bookbag - AU/NZ, Bookbag -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (8/9/2016 UTC) at Bookbag - AU/NZ, Bookbag -- Controlled Releases

Putting this one back in the AU/NZ Bookbag, which I'll send on in the next couple of days.

Journal Entry 11 by wingbookworm76wing at Chermside, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 16, 2016
I got this book out of the bookbag

Taking along to the next bookcrossing meetup. If not picked up I will leave at an OBCZ somewhere.

Journal Entry 13 by wombles at Nundah, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 25, 2018
Picked up at meetup today.