Phoenix in Obsidian

by Michael Moorcock | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/30/2014
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, November 30, 2014
1984 Panther paperback of the 1970 fantasy tale. I bought this copy last week for 10 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1963 The Stealer of Souls (novella collection) [read 2014]
1966 Behold the Man [read 2012]
1969 The Final Programme [n/a]
1970 The Chinese Agent [read 2011]

Edit November 29, 2020: I think this was okay, because this author writes some remarkable scenes. But it takes a bit of care to read to catch the critical details, and I could only skim this short book to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1820 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 76 Garland Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.