corner corner The Mill House

The Mill House
by Susan Lewis | Romance
Registered by BeckyLizz of Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on 11/28/2014

status (set by HerbertLooby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BeckyLizz from Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, November 28, 2014

This book loves travelling, just like I do! I would love for this book to be found by a fellow book-lover. I hope it is read, enjoyed, then released so that it can continue on its journey.

Please leave a journal entry if you find this book as I would love to track it as it travels far and wide. If you become a member of BookCrossing as a result of finding this book please list me as your referring member on your profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by BeckyLizz at Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, April 14, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/14/2016 UTC) at Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom

Whoooooooosh!! Off it goes to its next destination. Where will it end up?

Sending off to a dear friend in a birthday package. Enjoy!!

***********************************************************************************************************

Journal Entry 3 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thanks so much for my prezzies!

Journal Entry 4 by HerbertLooby at Roath Park in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, April 23, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/23/2017 UTC) at Roath Park in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

It's your lucky day because you found a travelling book- congratulations!

If you found this book, great! and thanks for coming to the site to journal it. I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do and this book adds to the fun :-)

Released for World Book Day!