Dingo

by Charles De Lint | Teens |
Registered by wingjudygreeneyeswing of San Diego, California USA on 12/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017
"Nothing links person to person like the frequent passage from hand to hand of a good book."

Charles de Lint is my favorite fantasy writer. Urban fantasy is his specialty - he weaves magic into the everyday world.

A wandering book -- the karma of literature!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/9/2017 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Released by mail to the beautiful princess-peapod, as a holiday gift. Enjoy!!

You have in your hands a gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it. Please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled! It can be done anonymously if you wish :)

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod at Little free Library in San Luis Obispo, California USA on Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (1/9/2019 UTC) at Little free Library in San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!
Passing along for a new reader!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster