Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients

by Ben Goldacre | Nonfiction |
Registered by brewsdr of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 11/18/2014
Journal Entry 1 by brewsdr from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, January 12, 2015
[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, January 12, 2015
Pretty good. Nothing new here, if you've been paying attention. Still, it is useful to have a global accounting for the missing drug trials, money spent, and lives wasted while building immense Pharmacological companies.

Exhaustivly reseached and foot-noted, this is a good narrative of the state of things. Having gone and looked up drug trials myself, this is a pretty accurate picture of the state of the medical industry. Written by an English Activist Doctor, I would have wished he had looked at some of the investigative work done here (Blood Medicine by Kathleen Sharp, http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11742311/ or its ilk...)

Fly far little book!

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/14/2015 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Put in the Medicine Chest V Bookbox.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 4 by quietorchid at Little Free Library -Summit E(#4348) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, February 05, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/5/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library -Summit E(#4348) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the shelf to find a new reader!