Underworld

by Reginald Hill | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 000731311X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSoozreaderwing of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 11/15/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, November 15, 2014
From the back cover: The residents of the small mining community of Burrthorpe were rocked to their foundations when a spate of killings took one of their children. The murder was believed to be the work of a child-killer who subsequently committed suicide. But there are still questions hanging over the case, not least the fate of the last man to see Tracey Pedley alive. Returning to his home town, Colin Farr is a charismatic but unpredictable force. His presence sends ripples of turbulence through the townsfolk, but it is Ellie Pascoe who gets caught in the maelstrom. When a murder in Burrthorpe mine galvanizes Andy Dalziel into action, he is brought face to face with a hostile and frightened community, teetering on the edge of an unfathomable abyss.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Friday, August 09, 2019
Quite different from the previous Dalziel&Pascoe mystery but almost equally as good I’d say... it is just that I really, really prefer staying on ground level.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist book to Chania. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Sunday, August 18, 2019
I'm collecting Dalziel & Pascoe-books, and now with this one and another from BC-summer meeting, I have only one missing! I put this to my permanent shelf, but when I find a replacement for it, then these Bc-books can go forward again.