Midnight Fugue (A Dalziel & Pascoe novel)

by Reginald Hill | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSoozreaderwing of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 11/10/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, November 10, 2014
From the back cover: It starts with a phone call asking for help. But where it ends is a very different story. Gina Wolfe is searching for her missing husband, believed dead, and thinks Superintendent Dalziel can help. What neither realize is that there are others on the same trail. A tabloid hack with some awkward questions about an ambitious MP's father. The honourable member's secretary who shares his suspicions. The ruthless entrepreneur in question - and the two henchmen out to make sure the past stays in the past. Four stories, two mismatched detectives trying to figure it all out, and 24 hours in which to do it: Dalziel and Pascoe are about to learn the hard way exactly just how much difference a day makes...

Journal Entry 2 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
This was really good, I enjoyed it very much! I liked the fact that the events took place in a day. I haven’t read these books in order but it does not seem to bother me much... maybe because I have seen the TV series too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 15, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This wishlist tag game book is on its way to Chania. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Sunday, August 18, 2019
I'm collecting Dalziel & Pascoe-books, and now with this one and another from BC-summer meeting, I have only one missing! I put this to my permanent shelf, but when I find a replacement for it, then these Bc-books can go forward again.