Grandad, There's a Head on the Beach

Registered by wingrodespringbalwing of Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on 11/8/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingrodespringbalwing from Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, November 08, 2014
as wishlisttag for yorkshire-lass

happy readings

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 14, 2014
Thank you for tagging me with this, I love reading Colin Cotterill's books, they make me smile. As my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to this.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, January 11, 2015
I was a little disapointed with this, I didn't think it was as good as the first in the series. I hope this is just a blip because I've enjoyed reading all his other books.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/12/2015 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way as part of the EU wishlist Tag Game.

Journal Entry 5 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, January 17, 2015
Thank you! I always love to read these

Journal Entry 6 by HerbertLooby at A RABCK SURPRISE!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/8/2017 UTC) at A RABCK SURPRISE!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Granting someone's wish

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, June 12, 2017
I love these too. Thank you for your kind gifts.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 04, 2019
Easy, comforting read. It made me smile.

Journal Entry 9 by wingCross-patchwing at World of Crime BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 04, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/4/2019 UTC) at World of Crime BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Going into The World Crime BookBox.

Journal Entry 10 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Chosen from the world of crime bookbox