Staircase, The

by Ann Rinaldi | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/12/2014
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Haven't read this yet, but I have two copies, so one is available to travel right away.

I was able to see the mysterious staircase in the fall of 2013 - I still think it must have been scary to go up and down when there was no railing!

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/11/2015 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in KateKintail's YA Bookbox - happy reading!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 19, 2015
This came home in my YA Bookbox. Thank you!