The Book of Rack the Healer

by Zach Hughes | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 11/5/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 05, 2014
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/15/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to nimrodiel for The "THE" Release Challenge 2014

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, December 15, 2014
your fantastic box made it here right before the end of the semeser crunch. I'm looking forwards to reading these :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
I had a hard time getting into this little book. I picked it up and set it down several times. But the more into it, the more I wanted to know what happened next. I was surprised by the twist at the end of the book. Another great little science fiction pulp novel.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Chicago Botanical Gardens in Glencoe, Illinois USA on Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (5/1/2019 UTC) at Chicago Botanical Gardens in Glencoe, Illinois USA

Left on a bench in the Regenstein building during today's Nature Play Workshop.