Hunting Old Sammie: (The Terrorist Next Door)

by John Lauricella | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingLaveggioCoffeewing of Binghamton, New York USA on 10/28/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Tuesday, October 28, 2014
donated by a customer for our OBCZ

Released 4 yrs ago (10/28/2014 UTC) at Laveggio Roasteria & Espresso Bar OBCZ in Binghamton, New York USA

on the OBCZ bookshelf

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, November 22, 2015
Took out of Surprise Paperback Bookring

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 03, 2017
This is the first book I have read by John Lauricella. After reading over a brief description, I became intrigued. This book is a story of the lives of people, neighbors, post September 11. At first it appears to be ordinary mundane lives but after a while I stared to connect with the characters. I never really liked any of them and found each of them gritting on my nerves. At times I was confused. John Lauricella's writes well and conveys the feelings of the characters.

Reserved for Books I've Read VBB

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (11/1/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Off to dabercro

Journal Entry 6 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, November 08, 2018
Arrived in the mail. Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 7 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
I didn't really care for this book. The characters were all dealing with issues in their lives. No one was happy. The book made me feel angry.