Dark Angel

by V. C. Andrews | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by davenred of Cold Lake, Alberta Canada on 1/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by davenred from Cold Lake, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 26, 2004
Second in the "Heaven" series...like all other V.C. Andrews books, passionate and powerful.

Journal Entry 2 by davenred from Cold Lake, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, February 25, 2004
I had to edit my release notes for this book...I am sending it to fellow bookcrosser Morgail in Louisville, Kentucky, USA via postal release. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by davenred at morgail in Louisville, Kentucky -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Release planned for Thursday, February 26, 2004 at morgail in Louisville, Kentucky Controlled Releases.

I hope you enjoy this book, I did!

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Friday, March 05, 2004
Received today! Thank you davenred.

To be released on a road trip in August. Will update with specific details.

Journal Entry 6 by Morgail at Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, August 26, 2010
Releasing

Released 8 yrs ago (8/25/2010 UTC) at Tower-Roosevelt Area in Yellowstone National Park, -- Parks (National and State) -- USA

Left on a rocking chair on the porch of Roosevelt Lodge.