Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper - Case Closed

by Patricia Cornwell | Nonfiction |
Registered by kzel of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 10/26/2014
Journal Entry 1 by kzel from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 26, 2014
For over 100 years, the Jack the Ripper murders have remained unsolved.

Journal Entry 2 by kzel at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Taking along to the meet up today

Journal Entry 3 by KKslibrary at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 26, 2019
Caught at last Meetup
I have read and enjoyed Patricia Cornwall in the past, and I thought this actually might be a good read, with more insights into the Jack the Ripper killer, but it was very biased towards only one suspect. I did not feel a good case was put forward as to why he was the main suspect she focused on. I would have preferred a less biased perspective, and to have seen other suspects investigated as well. It seemed to be a almost semi biography of the artist, Walter Sickert, not a real investigation into the Jack the Ripper killings, so a bit disappointing.
Will release at Meetup

Journal Entry 4 by KKslibrary at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 22, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (6/23/2019 UTC) at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia

To be released at Meetup