The Wedding

by Nicholas Sparks | Romance |
Registered by winglove2cookwing of Pearland, Texas USA on 10/24/2014
Journal Entry 1 by winglove2cookwing from Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, October 24, 2014
Picked up to read and/or release.

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, October 25, 2014
This is about a husband going to extraordinary lengths to win back the love of his wife. This is the son-in-law Wilson who is married to Jane the daughter of Noah and Allie Calhoun that were the main couple in "The Notebook" by Sparks. Both are excellent reads.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Reserved for the Literature Virtual Book Box. Removing from book box and making available.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, August 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/6/2018 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Releasing as a RABCK, hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

Thanks for wanting this book! Please, make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018
Received from love2cook, as it was part of my wishlist. Thank you so much!

This was a very quick read. I couldn't wait to finish it because it was so boring. There is really no excitement in the book. It's sweet, but the ending is predictable. Disappointing since I loved my last Nicholas Sparks read. Bummer.

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Little Free Library #24903 in Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #24903 in Denver, Colorado USA

Released at the Little Free Library on 39th Ave. in between Irving and Grove Sts. Please enjoy!