A Secret Rage

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 10/23/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, October 23, 2014
Prenumbered label used for registration.

Amazon:
Former New York City model Nickie Callahan is looking forward to the easy life when she moves to the sleepy college town of Knolls, Tennessee. But the women of Knolls are not safe. And as Nickie gets swept up in a string of brutally violent crimes, she must take matters of justice into her own hands.
====================================
Reserved for bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB (round 13).

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (4/1/2015 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

On its way to T02S03B11D20 via bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB. Hope you like it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Saturday, April 11, 2015
Thanks, received this today, and the bookmark. Can never have too many of them! I am happy this takes place in Tennessee, I can use it for the state challenge I am doing.

Journal Entry 4 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
I've been wanting to read this for some time, but kept putting it off because of the subject matter. I am glad to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, and it was really kind of interesting to read about how different people handled things. Thanks for asking for it so I finally had to read it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2020 UTC) at Hamilton, Ohio USA

A wish list list tag, enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Saturday, October 24, 2020
Perfect timing! I just finished the book I was reading and wondered what to read next. This book, I think! Thanks so much for sending it my way.

Journal Entry 7 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Now that I've read another Charlaine Harris novel, I really admire her writing style. I wondered how this book would read since it was published in the early 1980's. It did not feel dated at all! In fact, Charlaine's description of the rapes and how the survivors went about trying to solve the crimes committed against them was very compelling. I thought back to the low-tech world of those days and how much legwork was needed to do police work without computers. I enjoyed the book a lot. Thanks again for sending it my way!

Journal Entry 8 by mrsjones at Friendly Cafe in Glendale, Ohio USA on Monday, November 02, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/2/2020 UTC) at Friendly Cafe in Glendale, Ohio USA

Left on the stairs leading up to the deck. Enjoy!