The Great Gatsby

by F. Scott Fitzgerald | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 074324639X Global Overview for this book
Registered by book-a-neer of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 1/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by book-a-neer from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 11, 2019
THE GREAT GATSBY, F. Scott Fitzgerald's third book, stands as the supreme achievement of his career. This exemplary novel of the Jazz Age has been acclaimed by generations of readers. The story is of the fabulously wealthy Jay Gatsby and his new love for the beautiful Daisy Buchanan, of lavish parties on Long Island at a time when The New York Times noted "gin was the national drink and sex the national obsession," it is an exquisitely crafted tale of America in the 1920s.

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-neer at Airport in Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz Morocco on Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (3/13/2019 UTC) at Airport in Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz Morocco

If you have found this book please know that it is a travelling book. It is not lost. You see, we at bookcrossing, love our books so much that we like to share it with the world. Read it if you think it's interesting enough and/or pass it on to someone who might enjoy it as well.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Marrakesh-Menara Airport, -- Airports & Planes -- Morocco on Friday, March 22, 2019
What a great surprise to find this book at the airport, thank you! I've wanted to read The Great Gatsby for a long time and started right away on my way back to Switzerland. I will certainly pass it on as soon as I have read it.