So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish: 4/5 (Hitchhikers Guide 4)

by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 2/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 14, 2015
There is a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. It’s not an easy thing to do and Arthur Dent thinks he’s the only human who’s been able to master this nifty little trick – until he meets Fenchurch, the girl of his dreams.
Fenchurch knows how the world could be made a good and happy place. Unfortunately she’s forgotten. Convinced that the secret lies within God’s Final Message to His Creation they go in search of it.
And in a dramatic break with tradition – actually find it…

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Releasing at the BC Convention

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2015
You know you're a real bookcrosser when...

...you pop downtown at a convention just to buy an extra suitcase to manage to bring all the books you like to bring back home! Guilty as charged! :-)

I must admit I have a copy of the The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy already. However, they're all collected in to one large hardback copy, and the is pretty much the reason why I still haven't read them. *hangs head in shame* So, for that very reason I am taking all the books with me back to Norway after the bookcrossing convention in Oxford - was so thrilled to see them all as smaller paperback copies. Now they will be easier to "drag around".

Journal Entry 4 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (7/11/2017 UTC) at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Handing this over to sota48, unread since I didn't like the first book much.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, July 13, 2017
The book is now with me.

Journal Entry 6 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, November 24, 2018
Volume four in the trilogy of five - and the one I have enjoyed the most.

"There is a feeling which persists in England that making a sandwich interesting, attractive, or in any way pleasant to eat is something sinful that only foreigners do."
:-) :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingsota48wing at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 11, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (7/11/2019 UTC) at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I am bringing the book to the BookCrossing meeting this afternoon. Lunacia will give it to Haugtussa next time they meet.

Journal Entry 8 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Thursday, August 08, 2019
Met up with Lunacia for a coffee today, and got the books. Due to studies, it will probably take some time before I get round to read them.