Life, the Universe and Everything: 3/5 (Hitchhikers Guide 3)

by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 2/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 14, 2015
After a series of events which have involved Arthur Dent being alternately blown up and insulted in more bizarre regions of the Galaxy that he has ever dreamt existed, he finds himself stranded on Prehistoric Earth.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Releasing at the BC Convention

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2015
You know you're a real bookcrosser when...

...you pop downtown at a convention just to buy an extra suitcase to manage to bring all the books you like to bring back home! Guilty as charged! :-)

I must admit I have a copy of the The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy already. However, they're all collected in to one large hardback copy, and the is pretty much the reason why I still haven't read them. *hangs head in shame* So, for that very reason I am taking all the books with me back to Norway after the bookcrossing convention in Oxford - was so thrilled to see them all as smaller paperback copies. Now they will be easier to "drag around".

Journal Entry 4 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/11/2017 UTC) at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Handing this over to sota48, unread since I didn't like the first book much.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, July 13, 2017
The book is now with me.

Journal Entry 6 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, November 06, 2018
I must admit I am still not a big fan. Book 3, though, has some amusing chapters. Especially a very imaginative take on "playing for the Ashes".