The Beautifull Cassandra

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 6/1/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Penguin Classics No 33.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, August 7, 2016
A very short little book that took me about 20 minutes to read. Amusing stories by a young Jane Austen where people behave very badly!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Released 6 yrs ago (9/24/2016 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

For my NSS partner.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by CorneliaB at 2016 Uncon Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2016
I thought I'd read everything by Jane Austin, so getting this book is a real treat! I'll add more when I've read it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by CorneliaB at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 5, 2016
Very interesting short reads! It would have been interesting to have some background notes.
I'm passing this on in my NSS package.

Journal Entry 6 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
I've read a few Jane Austens, but not this one. It sounds like fun. And a little book for a quick read is always good because the feeling of satisfaction at having reduced Mt TBR by one title is just as great as if it was a big fat book!

Thank you, Cornelia!

Journal Entry 7 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018
Didn't realise I hadn't journalled this. Apologies.

Have read and enjoyed several of Austen's more famous works, but I'm afraid I really couldn't get into these. I hope someone else finds more in this book than I did.

Journal Entry 8 by jalna at Chester to Liverpool train in Merseyrail, Merseyside United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Released 4 yrs ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at Chester to Liverpool train in Merseyrail, Merseyside United Kingdom

Hope this finds a traveller who will appreciate it.